A008 – Private Catamaran Yacht Charter overnight to Phi Phi-Maiton-Khai Islands (2days 1night)
- Lagoon 450 Sailing Catamaran
- Built 2013
- Loa: 14,5 m
- Beam: 7,80 m
- Draught: 1,3 m
- Cruising speed 8 knots
- Engines: 2x Yanmar 54 hp
- 2x 500l Diesel
- 4 Double Cabins with Bathroom on suite
- Fully air conditioned
- Free wifi on board
- Hot & cold water showers
- TV, Bose Sound System
- 230V Generator, 11kV
- 100l/h Water maker – unlimited fresh water
- 8 Aluminum diving cylinders 12 liter
- Bauer diving air compressor 200l/min
- Caribe Tender with Honda Outboard 20 hp
Phi Phi Island (Koh Phi Phi)
Koh Phi Phi is the collective name for a small archipelago in Krabi Province just an hour boat ride from Phuket. Known as the ‘jewels of the Andaman Sea’, there are six islands in Mu Koh Phi Phi-Nopparathara National Park: Phi Phi Don, Phi Phi Ley, Bamboo Island, Yung Island, Bida Nok, and Bida Nai. Only Phi Phi Don is inhabited; all others are undeveloped and protected by their National Park status and are frequently visited as day trips from Phuket, Krabi, and Phi Phi Don.
The waters surrounding the Phi Phi Islands are filled with exotic marine life, including docile leopard sharks, and snorkeling and diving day trips rival lounging on the beach as top activities on Koh Phi Phi.
Koh Phi Phi or Phi Phi islands are located in the middle of the Andaman Sea, 42 km away from Amphoe Mueang. It is a part of Nopharat Thara Beach – Phi Phi Islands National Park which contains 2 big islands – Koh Phi Phi Don and Koh Phi Phi Le, and 4 smaller islands nearby – Koh Yung, Koh Mai Phai, Koh Pida Nok and Koh Pida Nai.
Koh Phi Phi Don is the center of Phi Phi Islands where there is the pier at Aow Ton Sai. There are also restaurants, shops, and other facilities provided. Travellers can walk from Aow Ton Sai to the viewpoint at the peak of the mountain where they can see the stunning flanks of a narrow isthmus of Aow Ton Sai and Aow Lo Dalam. Around the island is one of the world’s popular dive sites and snorkeling sites.
Ko Phi Phi Le
Phi Phi Le was featured in the Hollywood blockbuster movie The Beach, a story about the ultimate secluded island beach. Maya Bay was a suitable choice as it epitomizes the stunning beauty of these islands: a bay of pellucid aquamarine water surrounded by towering limestone cliffs that harbors an arcing, white sand beach.
Travellers can admire emerald sea of Koh Phi Phi Le and the beauty of Aow Maya which is best-known for the shooting place of The Beach movie.
Khai Island is quite out of the way and uninhabited, the small island has a splendid coral reef suitable for snorkeling and seeing colorful fishes.
The place to spend the day in Peace and quiet , it has a beach on either side of the island. We offer day trip to Khai Islands group which consist of three lovely Islands Khai Nui. Khai Nok, Khai Nai.
At the shallow area, the absolutely white filled sandy beaches, the water is too clear. The kids, non-swimmer or good swimmers will always be very enjoy the “Snorkeling.”
An archipelago of 3 islets; Ko Khai Nok, Ko Khai Nai, and Ko Khai Nui, in which only the first two are accessible.
Ko Khai Nai
Boats clear sandy beaches along the northern and western sides of the island. Scuba divers will enjoy the shallow coral reefs; such as, Tabulate and Disc corals, and colorful fish. The east side of the island also presents masterpiece created by the wind as stones are carved into an elephant head and 3 tortoises. Visitors can walk around the island.
Ko Khai Nok
Consists of two islands looking like a fried egg in the middle of the ocean. There are small dunes connecting the rocks. There are small dunes connecting the rocks. In front of the island’s white sandy beach and clear water with colorful fish is the perfect place for snorkeling. The island also had shops selling food and drinks.
- Pick up from your hotel or any place in Phuket , transfer to the pier by private minibus.
- Depart from the pier to Maiton Island by catamaran yacht. Enjoy swimming, snorkeling, and enjoy with many kinds of beautiful fish.
- Depart from Maiton Island to Phi Phi Le Island have fun with snorkeling activities to see coral reefs. Swimming and relaxing on Pileh lagoon, Maya bay and Viking cave
- Have lunch on the boat
- Arrive Phi Phi Don bay Relax, swim, and watch the beauty of the beach.
- Walking and relaxing in the market on Phi Phi Don island.
- Have BBQ Dinner on the boat.
- Sleep on the boat
- Depart from Phi Phi Don bay to Khai Island 2-3hrs
- Swimming and relaxing on Khai island
- Depart from Khai island to pier
- Back to the hotel or any place in Phuket
END OF SERVICE
SERVICES BY TOUR-PHUKET.COM
Price: 88,000 THB (1-4 persons)
Next persons 2,400 THB/person
(maximum 8 persons on 4 bedrooms on boat)
- The program / timing might change depending on tide (sea condition). Weather conditions, accident or any other reason that concern for the safety and comfort of the all guests.
- You can confirm your booking by transfer money for 50% of tour price and pay the rest on travel date at Phuket.
- Roundtrip from hotel to pier transfer 1 minibus
- Tour time 2 days 1 night
- All meals
- English speaking tour guide
- Travel insurance
- Soft drink, water and fruit and alcohol
- Life jacket and snorkeling equipment
What to bring:
- Swimming suit or short and T shirt
- Sun block
- Your favorite hat and cool sunglasses
- Camera or phone
- Some small money