A008 – Catamaran Yacht tour to Racha + Coral Islands, the Sunset time at Phromthep Cape Full day (Join Tour)
Coral Island or Koh He is located Phuket’s south coast, is so well known for its coral reef that it is often referred to simply as Coral Island. In addition to the splendid reefs there are two fine beaches on the north and west of the island. Accommodation, restaurants, various watersports, diving and package tours are all available. Boats leave from Hat Rawai and Ao Chalong.
Lying about 20kms south of Phuket, the Racha Islands comprise two islands, Koh Racha Yai and Koh Racha Noi. To confuse matters they are also known as Koh Raya Yai and Koh Raya Noi (Yai means “big” in Thai and as you may have already guessed, noi means “little”).
The islands possess crystal clear waters and white sandy beaches. They are very popular with divers and snorkelers, with challenging dive sites for advanced divers as well as plenty for beginners and snorkelers.
Closest to Phuket is Racha Yai. The island is mostly inhabited by muslim farmers and fishermen. This island is also where all the accommodation is located.
The main beach, on the island’s northwest coast, is Ao Tawan Tok (also known as Ao Bungalow), which is located in a u-shaped bay. The sand here is snow white and has the consistency of talcum powder. There are a few bungalow resorts and restaurants located here, including the 5-star The Racha.
Like many islands in the area, Racha Yai is popular with day-trippers from Phuket and Ao Bungalow can get a little busy in the afternoons. However, at night the island is pretty quiet with only a few restaurants and bars. The lack of bright lights means that the night sky is light up with stars, great for stargazing on the beach.
Catamaran Yacht Racha + Coral Islands, the Sunset time at Phromthep Cape
07:00 Pick up from your hotel to Chalong pier. Phuket
09:00 Arriva to Coral Island, relaxing on the beach, swimming, and enjoying the activities on the beach; diving, sea walker, Parasailing, Banana Boat (Additional cost for activities)
11:00 Buffet lunch on the Catamaran Yacht with the beautiful view of the sea
13:00 Arrive at Racha Island, Enjoy the beautiful views of the white sand contrasting with the color of the sea, the coral, and the colorful fish, then relaxing on the beach
16:00 Depart from Racha Island, drinks and snacks will be provided
18:00 enjoy the fishing activity with the beautiful sunset time on the Catamaran Yacht, keep it as a memory
18:30 Arrive to Chalong pier and transfer back to your hotel, have a present evening
END OF SERVICE
SERVICES BY TOUR-PHUKET.COM
Price per Person
|Adult||Child (Age 4-11 yrs)||Infant (Age 1-3yrs)|
- The program/timing might change depending on tide (sea condition). Weather conditions, accident,s or any other reason that concern for the safety and comfort of all guests.
- Our speedboat tours are not recommended for pregnant women/persons over 70 years of age/children under 1-year-old. / have any medical disability not allowed on board.
- You can confirm your booking by transfer money for 30% of tour price and pay the rest on the travel date at Phuket.
- Free for infant (Age 1-3 years)
- Minimum booking 2 adult people
- * Roundtrip Airport transfer by Private VIP minibus.
- * English Speaking tour guide
- * Catamaran Yacht Racha + Coral Islands, the Sunset time at Phromthep Cape.
- * Buffet lunch on the Catamaran Yacht.
- * Travel insurance
- * National park fee
- * Exclude flight ticket and alcohol drink
What to bring:
- * Towel
- * Swimming suit or short and T-shirt
- * Sunblock
- * Your favorite hat and cool sunglasses
- * Camera or phone
- * Some small money