A015 – One Day Tour Similan Islands Tour by Speedboat (Join tour)
Similan is a Yawi word which means “nine”, so it is called Island No. 9. Similan islands consist of nine islands lying from north to south.The main islands that are tourist attractions are Koh Miang (Island No.4), Koh Payu (Island No.7), Koh Similan (Island No. 8), and Koh Ba Ngu (Island No.9). These islands are famous for beautiful white sand beaches and the water is crystal clear that you can see the fish under the water with your naked eyes. You will surely say “Wow!” when you see the breathtaking underwater world there. And that’s why Similan is rated one of the ten most beautiful islands in the world.
|06.00||Breakfast at your hotel.|
|06.30||Pick up from hotel to the pier at Tab Lamu (Phang Nga) by minibus.|
|08.00||Welcome to the pier. Check-in/snacks, tea, and coffee will be served. Provided snorkeling equipment.|
|08.40||The tour guide will brief today’s tour program before we depart to Similan Islands National Park.|
|10.10||The first stop on Koh Miang (Koh 4). Enjoy the beautiful views of the white sand contrasting with the color of the sea, and will meet with the fauna of the Similan Islands, such as Flying foxes and Nicobar pigeon.|
|10.50||Head to the island. Payu Island (Koh 7). Enjoy snorkeling species of coral and fish of various species.|
|11.30||Arrive at Ba Ngu Island (Koh 9.) is an island with panoramic views of the landscape and spectacular snorkeling among the many brightly colored fish.|
|13.30||Then after lunch, we are walking up to the viewpoint, which will find a huge boulder shaped like a sailboat called the “Sailing Rock” and you will be impressed with panoramic views from the viewpoint of Similan Island (Koh 8).|
|15.30||Departure from the Similan Islands to head back to the pier.|
|16.30||Departure from the pier to hotel.|
|18.00||Arrive your hotel|
Price per Person ( Baht )
|Adult||Child (Age 4-11 yrs)||Infant (Age 1-3yrs)|
- The program / timing might change depending on tide (sea condition). Weather conditions, accident or any other reason that concern for the safety and comfort of the all guests.
- Our speedboat tour are not recommended for pregnant women / person over 70 years of age / children under 1 year old. / have any medical disability not allowed on board.
- You can confirm your booking by transfer money for 30% of tour price and pay the rest on travel date at Phuket.
- Free for infant (Age 1-3 years)
- * Roundtrip hotel transfer.
- * Travel insurance
- * Lunch
- * Soft drink, water and fruit
- * National park fee
- * English Speaking tour guide
- * Exclude flight ticket and alcohol drink
What to bring:
- * Towel
- * Swimming suit or short and T shirt
- * Sun block
- * Your favorite hat and cool sunglasses
- * Camera or phone
- * Some small money