A016 – One day tour Maiton island by speedboat (Join tour)
Maiton Island (Maithon or Mai Ton) is a beautiful tropical island just off the east coast of Phuket. The island spans 2.5 km across at its widest point, with beautiful golden sands and palm trees, as well as pristine waters that are home to vibrant coral reefs.
It’s a very popular stop for cruises, particularly those leaving from Chalong Pier. While most boats can only stop nearby so that you can swim and snorkel in the sea, there are some tours offering buffet lunch right on the pristine beach. You can dive just off-shore to encounter sea turtles, cuttlefish, and many tropical sea life.
|08.00||Pick up you from hotel to pier by minibus|
|09.15||Speedboat departs from the pier to Maiton island.|
|09.35||Arrive at Maiton island. You can relax on the beach, swimming or snorkeling to many fish and coral reefs.|
|12.00||Lunch on the island with Thai and international menu.|
|13.30||The tour guide leads you to the viewpoint on the top of Maiton hill. You will see over the island, Phuket island, and Big Buddha on the top of Nak Kerd mountain.|
|16.10||Depart from Maiton island|
|16.30||Arrive at Chalong pier|
|17.30||Transfer back to your hotel|
Price per Person ( Baht )
|Adult||Child (Age 4-11 yrs)||Infant (Age 1-3yrs)|
- The program/timing might change depending on tide (sea condition). Weather conditions, accident,s or any other reason that concern for the safety and comfort of all guests.
- Our speedboat tours are not recommended for pregnant women/persons over 70 years of age/children under 1-year-old. / have any medical disability not allowed on board.
- You can confirm your booking by transfer money for 30% of the tour price and pay the rest on the travel date at Phuket.
- Free for infant (Age 1-3 years)
- * Roundtrip hotel transfer.
- * Travel insurance
- * Lunch
- * Soft drink, water and fruit
- * National park fee
- * English Speaking tour guide
- * Exclude flight ticket and alcohol drink
What to bring:
- * Towel
- * Swimming suit or short and T shirt
- * Sun block
- * Your favorite hat and cool sunglasses
- * Camera or phone
- * Some small money