A032 – Private speedboat charter to Racha and Khai islands (8hrs.)
Lying about 20kms south of Phuket, the Racha Islands comprise two islands, Koh Racha Yai and Koh Racha Noi. To confuse matters they are also known as Koh Raya Yai and Koh Raya Noi (Yai means “big” in Thai and as you may have already guessed, noi means “little”).
The islands possess crystal clear waters and white sandy beaches. They are very popular with divers and snorkelers, with challenging dive sites for advanced divers as well as plenty for beginners and snorkelers.
Closest to Phuket is Racha Yai. The island is mostly inhabited by muslim farmers and fishermen. This island is also where all the accommodation is located.
The main beach, on the island’s northwest coast, is Ao Tawan Tok (also known as Ao Bungalow), which is located in a u-shaped bay. The sand here is snow white and has the consistency of talcum powder. There are a few bungalow resorts and restaurants located here, including the 5-star The Racha.
Like many islands in the area, Racha Yai is popular with day-trippers from Phuket and Ao Bungalow can get a little busy in the afternoons. However, at night the island is pretty quiet with only a few restaurants and bars. The lack of bright lights means that the night sky is light up with stars, great for stargazing on the beach.
Khai Island is quite out of the way and uninhabited, the small island has a splendid coral reef suitable for snorkeling and seeing colorful fishes.
The place to spend the day in Peace and quiet , it has a beach on either side of the island. We offer day trip to Khai Islands group which consist of three lovely Islands Khai Nui. Khai Nok, Khai Nai.
At the shallow area, the absolutely white filled sandy beaches, the water is too clear. The kids, non-swimmer or good swimmers will always be very enjoy the “Snorkeling.”
Ko Khai Nok
Consists of two islands looking like a fried egg in the middle of the ocean. There are small dunes connecting the rocks. There are small dunes connecting the rocks. In front of the island’s white sandy beach and clear water with colorful fish is the perfect place for snorkeling. The island also had shops selling food and drinks.
- Pick up from your hotel by minibus
- Depart from pier and heading to Khai Nok island.
- Arriva to Khai Nok Island, relaxing on the beach, swimming and enjoying the activities on the beach; Jet ski, Canoeing, Banana Boat (Additional cost for an activities).
- To Racha Island, Enjoy the beautiful views of the white sand contrasting with the color of the sea, the coral and the colorful fish, then relaxing on the beach.
- Have lunch on Racha island.
- Depart from Racha Island, drinks and snacks will be provided.
- Drop you to the hotel
Price per boat (THB)
|Boat 250HP x 2 for 1-18 passengers||Boat 250HP x 3 for 19-32 passengers|
|36,000 THB||51,000 THB|
- The program / timing might change depending on tide (sea condition). Weather conditions, accident or any other reason that concern for the safety and comfort of the all guests.
- Our speedboat tour are not recommended for pregnant women / person over 70 years of age / children under 1 year old. / have any medical disability not allowed on board.
- You can confirm your booking by transfer money for 50% of tour price and pay the rest on travel date at Phuket.
- Roundtrip from hotel to pier transfer 1 minibus (9 person).
- Tour time 8 hrs.
- English speaking tour guide
- Soft drink, water and fruit
- Life jacket and snorkeling equipment
- Travel accident insurance
- Exclude Lunch
- Exclude National park fee
- Exclude Alcohol drink
What to bring:
- Swimming suit or short and T shirt
- Sun block
- Your favorite hat and cool sunglasses
- Camera or phone
- Some small money