A036 – Private speedboat charter to Phang Nga Bay (8Hrs.)
Phang Nga national park
The Phang Nga national park covers a vast area both onshore and offshore of about 250,000 rais (100,000 acres), covering the areas of Amphoe Muang, Amphoe Takua Thung, and Amphoe Ko Yao. It was declared a national park on 29th April B.E. 2524 (1981).
Ao Phang Nga national park, situated in the Andaman Sea in Southern Thailand, has long been a popular destination for travellers from around the world.Ao Phang Nga (Phang Nga Bay) National Park covers the areas in Takua Thung district, Koh Yao district and Mueang Phang Nga district. Consisting of many beautiful large and small islands, Ao Phang Nga National Park is world renowned for the white sandy beaches and crystal clear water. Besides rich natural beauties,archaeological sites have been found in the areas which are believed to be more than a thousand years old.The remaining material evidences for pre-historic human activity include pre-historic paintings on the cliff, stone tools, pottery, etc.
Koh Tapu (James Bond Island)
In 1974, this beautiful Island was a location in a James Bond film (The Man with the Golden Gun), hence its name. The island belongs to the Ao Phang Nga National Park and is also known as Koh Tapu
Ko Panyi is a small Island with a plain of approximately 1 rai and 200 houses. Most of the dwellers are Thai Muslims, earning their living by Fishing and selling souvenirs and food to visitors. There is a school and public health centre, as well.
- Pick up from your hotel
- Depart from pier and heading to Phang nga national park .
- Sightseeing at the biggest mangrove forest in Thailand.
- Canoeing activities
- Visit KHAO PING KAN, KHAO TAPOO (JAMES BOND ISLAND), stop for free activities here for approximately 45 minutes.
- Back to the pier
Price per boat (THB)
|Boat 250HP x 2 for 1-18 passengers||Boat 250HP x 3 for 19-32 passengers|
|36,000 THB||51,000 THB|
- The program / timing might change depending on tide (sea condition). Weather conditions, accident or any other reason that concern for the safety and comfort of the all guests.
- Our speedboat tour are not recommended for pregnant women / person over 70 years of age / children under 1 year old. / have any medical disability not allowed on board.
- You can confirm your booking by transfer money for 50% of tour price and pay the rest on travel date at Phuket.
- Roundtrip from hotel to pier transfer 1 minibus (9 person).
- Tour time 8 hrs.
- English speaking tour guide
- Soft drink, water and fruit
- Life jacket and snorkeling equipment
- Travel accident insurance
- Exclude Lunch
- Exclude National park fee
- Exclude Alcohol drink
What to bring:
- Swimming suit or short and T shirt
- Sun block
- Your favorite hat and cool sunglasses
- Camera or phone
- Some small money