B006 – 4 Days 3 Nights Phuket – Coral Island – Racha Island – James Bond island tours Full services
- Day 1 Pick up from the Airport, Phuket Sightseeing Tour then hotel check-in
- Day 2 Catamaran Yacht Racha, Coral Islands, the Sunset time at Phromthep Cape with lunch
- Day 3 James Bond island, Canoeing, Khai island tour by private long tail boat full day with lunch.
- Day 4 Check out and transfer to the airport
Day 1 : Airport pick up, Phuket city tour then hotel check-in
Private VIP air-conditioned van and staff will pick you up at Phuket International Airport on your arrival time (recommend morning flight). Then we are heading on a Phuket city tour.
09.00 Bring you to have breakfast at Super Dim Sum(Phuket breakfast) restaurant has a good idea at Bak Kut Teh, which smells Chinese medicine soup.
10.30 Take a photo together at the viewpoint of 3 bays, which is a wonder of nature that was carefully created. It offers views of the 3 bays: Kata Noi Bay, Kata Bay and Karon Bay, which is a very beautiful scenery.
11.00 Go to see “Laem Phrom Thep“, a rocky cape that juts into the sea. There are many palm trees at Cape Promthep. But later there were many broken palm trees from the strong wind Standing at Promthep Cape looking out to the sea, you will see Koh Kaew Noi – Big Kaew Island in front of you. And is a very beautiful natural view point.
11.30 Go to pay homage to the Big Buddha at Khao Nak Kerd, the Buddha image of Phuket. The foreigner, known as the Big Buddha, is a huge white Buddha statue.
13.00 Go for lunch at NaRimTang restaurant, the signature menu of the shop is the grilled pork neck. Mee Chan Crab Curry Or crab meat curry Eat together with boiled stock vermicelli, etc.
14.00 Pay homage to Luang Por Cham at Wat Chalong or Wat Chaitharam. It is a famous priceless temple of Phuket, if anyone comes to Phuket, you must pay homage to Luang Pho Cham of Wat Chalong for your fortune.
14.30 Take a tour of the beautiful buildings, houses, ancient buildings, Sino-European architecture in Phuket town that have different characteristics according to the structure. And economic status of the owner at the old Phuket town.
15.30 Take you to Check in at the hotel.
18.00 Go for dinner at Laem Hin Seafood restaurant, seaside atmosphere, fresh food from the local fisherman sea.
20.00 The car sends you to the accommodation and rest at your leisure.
*** Good night ***
Day 2 : Catamaran Yacht Racha + Coral Islands, the Sunset time at Phromthep Cape
07:00 Pick up from your hotel to Chalong pier. Phuket
09:00 Arriva to Coral Island, relaxing on the beach, swimming and enjoying the activities on the beach; diving, sea walker, Parasailing, Banana Boat (Additional cost for an activities)
11:00 Buffet lunch on the Catamaran Yacht with the beautiful view of the sea
13:00 Arrive to Racha Island, Enjoy the beautiful views of the white sand contrasting with the color of the sea, the coral and the colorful fish, then relaxing on the beach
16:00 Depart from Racha Island, drinks and snacks will be provided
18:00 enjoy the fishing activity with the beautiful sunset time on the Catamaran Yacht, keep it as a memory
18:30 Arrive to Chalong pier and transfer back to your hotel, have a present evening
19.00 Dinning at Kun-Eang @ Pier restaurant, and walking relax after dinner
20.30 back to hotel
*** Good Night ***
Day 3 : James Bond island tour, Canoeing, Samet-Nang-Chee viewpoint (Private tour)
JAMES BOND island tour by Private Long tail boat; Discover James Bond Island where the movie “James Bond 007 – The Man with The Golden Gun” was filmed in 1974, located in the Phang Nga National Park which has the most spectacular scenery. This trip offers spectacular scenery and amazing views of the Phang Nga National park
07.00 Breakfast at your hotel
08.00 The Driver and Tour guide will pick you up to the pier at Krasom in Phang nga province.
09.00 Arrive at Krasom pier.
09.30 Depart from Krasom pier to Phang nga national park by private long tail boat.
09.45 Sightseeing at the biggest mangrove forest in Thailand.
11.30 Canoeing activities
12.00 Buffet lunch at PANYEE ISLAND restaurant.
13.00 Visit KHAO PING KAN, KHAO TAPOO (JAMES BOND ISLAND), stop for free activities here for approximately 45 minutes.
14.30 Back to the pier
15.00 Visit Samet-Nang-Chee view point, the best view point of Phang nga bay.
15.30 Depart from Samet-Nang-Chi viewpoint to Phuket Island
16.30 Arrive at the hotel
18.00 Pick up for dinner at our selected restaurants; Tu-Kub Khoa, Tung-Ka Cafe, Kun-Eang@pier restaurant, and relaxing after dinner
20.00 Back to the hotel
*** Good night ***
Day 4 : Check out from the hotel and transfer you to Phuket Airport before your flight time.
- Breakfast and relax until check out time
- Transfer to the airport
END OF SERVICE
SERVICES BY TOUR-PHUKET.COM
Price per person (THB)
|Group size||Hotels||Boat Lagoon Resort and Spa Phuket town||Four Points by Sheraton Patong beach||Kata Thani Phuket Resort Beach
Kata Noi beach
|Kid 4-11 yrs|
|Kid 4-11 yrs|
|5-8 Adult||Adult 12+|
|Kid 4-11 yrs|
- The program / timing might change depending on tide (sea condition). Weather conditions, accident or any other reason that concern for the safety and comfort of the all guests.
- Our speedboat tour are not recommended for pregnant women / person over 70 years of age / children under 1 year old. / any medical disability not allowed on board.
- You can confirm your booking by transfer money for 30% of tour price and pay the rest on travel date at Phuket.
- Free for infant (Age 1-3 years)
- Minimum booking 2 adults people
- * Roundtrip Airport transfer by Private VIP minibus.
- * Accommodation 3 nights with breakfast
- * Phuket city tour with lunch (Private tour)
- * English Speaking Guide
- * Catamaran Yacht Racha + Coral Islands, the Sunset time at Phromthep Cape (Join tour)
- * James Bond island tour by private long tail boat with lunch at Panyi island (Private tour)
- * Travel insurance
- * All meals with dinner at famous restaurant
- * National park fee
- * Exclude flight ticket and alcohol drink
What to bring:
- * Towel
- * Swimming suit or short and T-shirt
- * Sunblock
- * Your favorite hat and cool sunglasses
- * Camera or phone
- * Some small money
- * Flight ticket and suitcase