One Day Tour Surin Islands Tour by Speedboat
One of Thailand’s best dive sites, the twin Islands of Surin, off Phangnga’s coast, is a genuine tropical paradise modestly situated in the vast Andaman Sea.
Well protected with the status of a national park, the Mu Koh Surin Islands are comprised of two small islands, Koh Surin Nuea, and Koh Surin Tai, and islets scattering around them. Of course, they all are home to one of the world’s largest diversities species of marine life. Thanks to their remote location, the crystal-clear water here makes them, including the diving pinnacle Richelieu Rock, unmatched diving and snorkeling destinations.
|06.00||Breakfast at your hotel.|
|06.30||pick up from the hotel to the pier at Tab Lamu (Phang Nga) by minibus.|
|08.00||Welcome to the pier and check-in and have breakfast with coffee and tea. Provided snorkeling equipment.|
|08.30||The tour guide will brief today’s tour program before departing to Surin islands National Park.|
|10.30||Visit the Traditional Moken sea gypsy Village (Moken is the sea gypsy) whom still has the real sea gypsy life.|
|11.00||Explore 2 beautiful snorkeling at Pakkard bay and Nemo Village.|
|12.00||Lunch at the National park restaurant and relax on the beach.|
|14.15||One more stop for snorkeling the central-north, the most beautiful area in Surin.|
|15.00||Departure from the Surin Islands to head back to the pier.|
|16.00||Arrive back at the pier for shower and light refreshments before going back to your hotel|
|18.00||Arrive your hotel|
Price per Person
|Adult||Child (Age 4-11 yrs)||Infant (Age 1-3yrs)|
|THB 3,800||THB 2,850||Free|
- The program / timing might change depending on tide (sea condition). Weather conditions, accident or any other reason that concern for the safety and comfort of the all guests.
- Our speedboat tour are not recommended for pregnant women / person over 70 years of age / children under 1 year old. / have any medical disability not allowed on board.
- You can confirm your booking by transfer money for 30% of tour price and pay the rest on travel date at Phuket.
- Free for infant (Age 1-3 years)
- * Roundtrip hotel transfer.
- * Travel insurance
- * Lunch
- * Soft drink, water and fruit
- * National park fee
- * English Speaking tour guide
- * Exclude flight ticket and alcohol drink
What to bring:
- * Towel
- * Swimming suit or short and T shirt
- * Sun block
- * Your favorite hat and cool sunglasses
- * Camera or phone
- * Some small money