One day tour Maiton island by speedboat
Maiton Island (Maithon or Mai Ton) is a beautiful tropical island just off the east coast of Phuket. The island spans 2.5 km across at its widest point, with beautiful golden sands and palm trees, as well as pristine waters that are home to vibrant coral reefs.
It’s a very popular stop for cruises, particularly those leaving from Chalong Pier. While most boats can only stop nearby so that you can swim and snorkel in the sea, there are some tours offering buffet lunch right on the pristine beach. You can dive just off-shore to encounter sea turtles, cuttlefish, and many tropical sea life.
|08.00||Pick up you from hotel to pier by minibus|
|09.15||Speedboat depart from pier to Maiton island.|
|09.35||Arrive to Maiton island. You can relax on the beach, swimming or snorkeling to many fish and coral reef.|
|12.00||Have lunch on the island with Thai and international menu.|
|13.30||Tour guide lead you to viewpoint on the top of Maiton hill. You will see over the island, Phuket island and Big Buddha on the top of Nak Kerd mountain.|
|16.10||Depart from Maiton island|
|16.30||Arrive to Chalong pier|
|17.30||Transfer back to your hotel|
- The program / timing might change depending on tide (sea condition). Weather conditions, accident or any other reason that concern for the safety and comfort of the all guests.
- Our speedboat tour are not recommended for pregnant women / person over 70 years of age / children under 1 year old. / have any medical disability not allowed on board.
|Adult (Age 12+ yrs)||Child (Age 4-11 yrs)||Infant (Age 1-3yrs)|
|2,800 THB||2,200 THB||Free|
* Life jacket + Snorkeling equipment
* Fruits, Soft drink
* Professional guide
What to bring:
* Swimming suit or shorts and T-shirt
* Sun block
* Your favorite hat and cool sunglasses