P011 – Private speedboat charter Phi Phi islands – Phang Nga Day Tour
Phi Phi Island (Koh Phi Phi)
Koh Phi Phi is the collective name for a small archipelago in Krabi Province just an hour boat ride from Phuket. Known as the ‘jewels of the Andaman Sea’, there are six islands in Mu Koh Phi Phi-Nopparathara National Park: Phi Phi Don, Phi Phi Ley, Bamboo Island, Yung Island, Bida Nok, and Bida Nai. Only Phi Phi Don is inhabited; all others are undeveloped and protected by their National Park status and are frequently visited as day trips from Phuket, Krabi, and Phi Phi Don.
The waters surrounding the Phi Phi Islands are filled with exotic marine life, including docile leopard sharks, and snorkeling and diving day trips rival lounging on the beach as top activities on Koh Phi Phi.
Koh Phi Phi or Phi Phi islands are located in the middle of the Andaman Sea, 42 km away from Amphoe Mueang. It is a part of Nopharat Thara Beach – Phi Phi Islands National Park which contains 2 big islands – Koh Phi Phi Don and Koh Phi Phi Le, and 4 smaller islands nearby – Koh Yung, Koh Mai Phai, Koh Pida Nok and Koh Pida Nai.
Koh Phi Phi Don is the center of Phi Phi Islands where there is the pier at Aow Ton Sai. There are also restaurants, shops, and other facilities provided. Travellers can walk from Aow Ton Sai to the viewpoint at the peak of the mountain where they can see the stunning flanks of a narrow isthmus of Aow Ton Sai and Aow Lo Dalam. Around the island is one of the world’s popular dive sites and snorkeling sites.
Ko Phi Phi Le
Phi Phi Le was featured in the Hollywood blockbuster movie The Beach, a story about the ultimate secluded island beach. Maya Bay was a suitable choice as it epitomizes the stunning beauty of these islands: a bay of pellucid aquamarine water surrounded by towering limestone cliffs that harbors an arcing, white sand beach.
Travellers can admire emerald sea of Koh Phi Phi Le and the beauty of Aow Maya which is best-known for the shooting place of The Beach movie.
Phang Nga national park
The Phang Nga national park covers a vast area both onshore and offshore of about 250,000 rais (100,000 acres), covering the areas of Amphoe Muang, Amphoe Takua Thung, and Amphoe Ko Yao. It was declared a national park on 29th April B.E. 2524 (1981).
Ao Phang Nga national park, situated in the Andaman Sea in Southern Thailand, has long been a popular destination for travellers from around the world.Ao Phang Nga (Phang Nga Bay) National Park covers the areas in Takua Thung district, Koh Yao district and Mueang Phang Nga district. Consisting of many beautiful large and small islands, Ao Phang Nga National Park is world renowned for the white sandy beaches and crystal clear water. Besides rich natural beauties,archaeological sites have been found in the areas which are believed to be more than a thousand years old.The remaining material evidences for pre-historic human activity include pre-historic paintings on the cliff, stone tools, pottery, etc.
Koh Tapu (James Bond Island)
In 1974, this beautiful Island was a location in a James Bond film (The Man with the Golden Gun), hence its name. The island belongs to the Ao Phang Nga National Park and is also known as Koh Tapu
- Pick up from the hotel lobby and transfer to the pier
- Departs from the pier to Phi Phi Island
- Sightseeing around emerald sea and its stunning bays, coves and caves at PHI PHI LE island , Maya bay where the movie The Beach was filmed.
- Swimming and enjoy taking photos from the boat of the beautiful scenery at Pileh lagoon
- Snorkeling at the Viking cave.
- Visit Monkey beach at Phi Phi Don island.
- Depart from pier and heading to Phang nga national park .
- Sightseeing at the biggest mangrove forest in Thailand.
- Canoeing activities
- Visit KHAO PING KAN, KHAO TAPOO (JAMES BOND ISLAND), stop for free activities here for approximately 45 minutes.
- Back to the pier
Price per boat (THB)
|Boat 250HP x 2 for 1-18 passengers||Boat 250HP x 3 for 19-32 passengers|
- The program / timing might change depending on tide (sea condition). Weather conditions, accident or any other reason that concern for the safety and comfort of the all guests.
- Our speedboat tour are not recommended for pregnant women / person over 70 years of age / children under 1 year old. / have any medical disability not allowed on board.
- You can confirm your booking by transfer money for 30% of tour price and pay the rest on travel date at Phuket.
- Free for infant (Age 1-3 years)
- * Roundtrip hotel to pier transfer.
- * Soft drink, water and fruit
- * Travel accident insurance
- * Exclude Lunch (option)
- * Exclude National park fee (400 THB/person)
- * Exclude English Speaking tour guide (+1,500 THB)
- * Exclude Alcohol drink
What to bring:
- * Towel
- * Swimming suit or short and T shirt
- * Sun block
- * Your favorite hat and cool sunglasses
- * Camera or phone
- * Some small money