One day tour – Nakinyo Island, Burma Sea
Nakinyo Island is a private island. Newly opened, located in the Andaman Sea. Myanmar side It takes about 1.45 hours from the Grand Andaman Pier, Ranong, suitable for snorkeling, beautiful coral, colorful fish. Amazing underwater world That are still abundant And a quiet island Good for relaxing Travelers who love to dive And find new experiences In the newest tourist attraction Do not miss this trip. One day tour in Myanmar.
Boulder Island means an island with a huge rock. Which is caused by nature, it takes hundreds of millions of years! The beach is still very white. And the best diving point with beautiful coral reefs Plus get the turquoise sea like Similan But here there are only a few ten people a day. (No more than two ships) to be touched.
Premium One Day Tour Program, Myanmar Sea, Nakinyo Island Approximate beauty Surin Islands 30 years ago, the abundance of coral 100%, 100% natural, world-class beauty. That is rare in the Thai sea today
|Pick up everyone from hotels in Ranong. Go to Customs Pier, Ranong (lighthouse)|
|At the same time, at the port, check-in and submit the original ID card for processing documents through the Myanmar border with morning snack service.|
|The ship is ready to depart to Song Island, Myanmar. To submit immigration documents.|
|Depart from Kawthoung Pier, Myanmar. Along the way, you will pass ‘Victoria Point’, the southernmost land of Myanmar.|
|Arrive at Nakinyo Island. Relax and watch the beauty of the beach at Monken Bay. It is a beautiful white sandy beach. Then walk to study nature from Monken Bay to Sister Bay. Beautiful couple bay to appreciate the abundance of the rainforest, the pristine Rain Forest. Excited by the hippo rock, this stone also looks like a whale. Nature is wonderful. This path This is called Jurassic view point. It is a hundred million year old stone path. It’s both a viewpoint and the viewpoint of thousands and thousands of stones stacked up. It is a millennium-old granite that invites everyone to enjoy the imagination. Suitable for people who like photography. And enjoy relaxing.|
|Have a premium lunch with boiled seafood At Morgan Bay Beach with white sand beach drinks. And enjoy relaxing. Enjoy diving activities experience the beauty of the Myanmar sea a group of beautiful fishes under the sea black tip shark baby white shark, clownfish, 7 color coral, Antler coral the blue patch is surrounded and filled with sea anemones. Wonderfully.|
|It’s time for a full buffet And delicious grilled seafood along with a wide variety of desserts and a wide variety of beverages that one could mention were served by the fine white beach. And enjoy relaxing.|
|For the adventurous Must visit Chang Phueak Bay Challenging viewpoint with swimming activities and climb a mountain that looks like an elephant playing in the water. The top is a white marble. Is the origin of the name Ao Chang Phuak For views of the pristine white beaches on two sides connected by a ridge. There is a shallow water radius reflecting the sunlight sparkling. Looks like a white elephant miraculously.|
|Say goodbye to the purity of the sea, heading to Song Island to receive documents through the border.|
|Arrive at the lighthouse pier van with delivery service to hotel in Ranong city safely.|
END OF SERVICE
SERVICES BY TOUR-PHUKET.COM
- The program / timing might change depending on tide (sea condition). Weather conditions, accident or any other reason that concern for the safety and comfort of the all guests.
- Tour are not recommended for pregnant women / person over 70 years of age / children under 1 year old. / have any medical disability not allowed on board.
- You can book this tour by paying a deposit of 30% of the total amount and paying the rest 3 days prior to departure.
- This program will be open from October 1 to May 31, but recommend you to book now.
- Customers have to send a copy of their ID card 3 weeks prior to the departure date because they have to make a pass to Burma first.
|Adult (Age 12+)||Child (Age 4-11yrs)||Infant (Age 1-3yrs)|
|x,xxx THB||x,xxx THB||Free|
* Minimum booking 2 people
- Transfer from your hotel in Ranong.
- Buffet lunch.
- Border pass, national park fee and entrance fee to Myanmar island.
- Snorkeling equipment (mask, breathing tube) and canoeing equipment.
- Drinking water, orange juice and seasonal fruit.
- Tour guide.
- Accident insurance.
- Not including airfare And alcohol.
What to bring:
- Swimming suit or short and T shirt.
- Sun block.
- Your favorite hat and cool sunglasses.
- Some small money.