One day tour – Nyaung Oo Phee Island
This program focuses on comfort. Will relax on Madam Beach Take a photo walk along the sandy beach Swim around the coral reef in front of the beach Or go snorkeling to see colorful soft corals at other dive sites Then come back to chill with a full afternoon on the beach with food and drink.
Nyaung Oo Phee Island departs from the lighthouse pier, Ranong province.
Departs every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
|Pick up everyone from hotels in Ranong / airport. Go to Customs Pier, Ranong (lighthouse)|
|All receptionists make temporary border documents with morning snack service. All of you will be given a lecture demonstrating how to travel, how do not hurt the coral.|
|Bring everyone to the Song Islands, Myanmar. Check the border documents to prepare to travel to Nyaung Oo Phee Island. The scenery along the way will have many islands, including the one that houses the Burma Army base. (Do not take pictures while traveling)|
|Arrive at Madam Beach, delivery service to customers who do not go to dive on the island. Full of satisfaction on the beach to take pictures and relax at your leisure Full day or choose to dive around the island With the first stop, The Letter , a bay created with coralline Colorful feathered starfish and pink soft coral. Like the paintings under the sea Continue with the second point volcanic island The source of the anemones eruption Also known as An Nemone (Sea Anemone), which is the habitat of the Nemo and tens of thousands of fish.|
|Ready to serve delicious fresh seafood lunch with an army of snacks and drinks for you to choose from. Guaranteed services including tea, coffee, vegetable salad, fruit juice, cake, brownie from a famous hotel with the ambience of a fine white sand beach that stretches as far as the eye can see.|
|End with the last dive point in front of Madam Beach or choose to relax on the beach. With the seaside atmosphere In the afternoon with a private corner area With snacks that are served all afternoon long.|
|Say goodbye to the purity of the Myanmar sea, send everyone to proceed with the export documents at the Song Island of Myanmar.|
|Arrive at Ranong Customs Pier (Lighthouse) Van with return service to accommodation in Ranong city safely.|
END OF SERVICE
SERVICES BY TOUR-PHUKET.COM
- The program / timing might change depending on tide (sea condition). Weather conditions, accident or any other reason that concern for the safety and comfort of the all guests.
- Tour are not recommended for pregnant women / person over 70 years of age / children under 1 year old. / have any medical disability not allowed on board.
- You can book this tour by paying a deposit of 30% of the total amount and paying the rest 3 days prior to departure.
- This program will be open from October 1 to May 31, but recommend you to book now.
- Customers have to send a copy of their ID card 3 weeks prior to the departure date because they have to make a pass to Burma first.
|Adult (Age 12+)||Child (Age 4-11yrs)||Infant (Age 1-3yrs)|
|x,xxx THB||x,xxx THB||Free|
* Minimum booking 2 people
- Transfer from your hotel in Ranong.
- Buffet lunch.
- Border pass, national park fee and entrance fee to Myanmar island.
- Snorkeling equipment (mask, breathing tube) and canoeing equipment.
- Drinking water, orange juice and seasonal fruit.
- Tour guide.
- Accident insurance.
- Not including airfare And alcohol.
What to bring:
- Swimming suit or short and T shirt.
- Sun block.
- Your favorite hat and cool sunglasses.
- Some small money.