One Day Tour Surin Islands Tour by Speedboat
One of Thailand’s best dive sites, the twin Islands of Surin, off Phangnga’s coast, is a genuine tropical paradise modestly situated in the vast Andaman Sea.
Well protected with the status of a national park, the Mu Koh Surin Islands are comprised of two small islands, Koh Surin Nuea, and Koh Surin Tai, and islets scattering around them. Of course, they all are home to one of the world’s largest diversities species of marine life. Thanks to their remote location, the crystal-clear water here makes them, including the diving pinnacle Richelieu Rock, unmatched diving and snorkeling destinations.
|06.00||Breakfast at your hotel.|
|06.30||pick up you from hotel to pier at Tab Lamu by minibus.|
|08.00||Welcome to pier and check in and have breakfast with coffee and tea. And after withdrawal snorkeling equipment.|
|08.30||The tour guide will brief today’s tour program before we depart to Surin islands National Park.|
|10.30||Visit the Traditional Moken sea gypsy Village (Moken is the sea gypsy) whom still have the real sea gypsy life.|
|11.00||Explore 2 beautiful snorkeling at Pakkard bay and Nemo Village.|
|12.00||Have lunch in the national park restaurant and relax on the beach.|
|14.15||Stop at one more point for snorkeling the central-north, the most beautiful area in Surin.|
|15.00||Departure from the Surin Islands to head back to pier.|
|16.00||Arrive back at pier for shower and light refreshments before going back to your hotel|
|18.00||Arrive your hotel|
- The program / timing might change depending on tide (sea condition). Weather conditions, accident or any other reason that concern for the safety and comfort of the all guests.
- Our speedboat tour are not recommended for pregnant women / person over 70 years of age / children under 1 year old. / have any medical disability not allowed on board.
|Adult (Age 12+ yrs)||Child (Age 4-11 yrs)||Infant (Age 1-3yrs)|
|3,200 THB||2,800 THB||Free|
* Light breakfast at pier.
* Mask, Snorkel, A set of fins and Life jacket during the trip
* Fruits, Soft drink, Snack
* Professional guide
What to bring:
* Sun block
* Your favorite hat and cool sunglasses