Splash Jungle Phuket (Phuket Water Park)
Splash Jungle is a thriving and safe destination for everyone to enjoy, from toe dipping kid’s pools to exhilarating rides like Boomerango! And where better to have a day of adventure than at the edge of Phuket jungle overlooking the pristine and untouched beauty of Mai Khao Beach, the perfect scene to get wet!
The little ones can splash, play and slide in their own kids pool, whilst Mom and Dad can enjoy a drink at the swim-up Splash Bar or escape into the Spa Village for a sauna.
There is something for everyone at Splash Jungle making it a great day out with an unforgettable experience for the whole family. If you seek adventure and have a love for tropical Islands, then Splash Jungle will be your sanctuary of fun. So enjoy and splash out!
A world of entertainment at its wettest
Amusement Rides and other facilities:
Lazy River: Grab a tube and float around a 335 meter Lazy River, a fun way to get around the water park. Travel through seven wonderful parts of the world from Asia to the North Pole.
One of Splash Jungle’s star attractions offering a combination of thrilling sensations.
Riders in an inner-tube start with a step-drop down then are propelled high up a vertical wall. The reversed free-fall accelerates riders over 15 meters high. It then transitions into a run-out and a wet-exit into the splash pool.
The Super Bowl:
Located at the Slide Tower. Starting with a thrilling drop through our Aqua tube, riders are then launched into the Super Bowl with centrifugal forces keeping them high on the wall for several turns, ending in an exciting transition into a splash pool.
The Aqua Play Pool:
Featuring numerous water slides of varying heights and speeds, Giant Tipping Bucket, Water Cannons and other interactive water features where families can have fun together.
The Wave Pool:
The great thing about the Wave Pool is that it truly offers hours of enjoyment for all ages, just like the ocean except the waves are consistent and the water is safe.
Amazing whirlpool will morph in to the north pole luxurious Hot Springs Pool.
Featuring hot tubes heated to 35 degree Celsius, guests will experience the ultimate in relaxation and pleasure in their perfect warm water.
Other facilities in the water park:
A kids’ pool with kid-sized waterslides, a sauna, Splash Jungle Retail Shop, food and beverage outlets including Splash Bar, Jungle Deli and Coconut Cafe.
- Proper swimwear is required. (No jeans or clothes with metal zippers or rivets are allowed)
- Wear sun screen and know your own swimming skills.
- No diving, rough play, or running is allowed.
- Pregnant women should not use the rides.
- Diaper dependent guests must wear a protective swim diaper.
- Guests with infectious conditions should not use the facilities.
- Since activities in water can cause exhaustion, please take a 10 minutes rest after 50 minutes.
- Smoking is allowed only in designated areas.
- Food and beverage or glass containers are not allowed in the water park.
- Please do not eat, drink or smoke in pool area.
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by responsible adult.
- Guests under 48 inches (1.22 m.) and weak or non-swimmers should wear life jacket.
- For use facility such as Super Bowl, Boomerang, Tube Slide and Body Slide guests must height from 48 inches (1.22 m.) and over or
- must be accompanied by responsible adult.
- Additional rules and height restrictions are posted at each ride.
- Splash Jungle Water Park is not liable for damage to swimwear caused by the use of the rides.
- Splash Jungle Water Park Management shall not be responsible for any accident
Book pass Tour-Phuket.com by now *Free of charge pick-up and drop off from every hotel in phuket.
|Adult (12+yrs)||Child (4-11 yrs)||Infant (1-3 yr)|
|1,750 Baht||1,200 Baht||Free|
Pick up time:
– 08:30 am
– 12:00 pm