P121- Amazing Andaman Tour 4 Days 3 Nights – Phuket city tour – Similan Islands – Koh He (Coral island) & Koh Racha – Sunset from Catamaran cruise
Day1 Phuket city tour is including Phuket Old town at Thalang road, Wat Chalong , Big Buddha, Phromthep cape.
8:00 : Our staff will pick you up from the airport by a private van. We will take you to Karon View Point.
10.00: arrive at “Karon View point” The most famous observation point of the 3 Beaches, Kata Not, Kata and Karon, is located on the road half-way between Nai Harn Beach and Kata Noi Beach.
10.30 : Further to the South, Phromthep Cape is one of the most photographed locations in Phuket. This breathtaking sunset viewing spot is located in southern Phuket and famous for its now iconic lighthouse. People come for Sunrise and Sunset views.
12.00 : The next spot will be Big Buddha a popular religious landmark was built on the top of Nakkerd Hill with the 360 degree views overlooking the South of island.
13.30 : Have a lunch at Kanomjeen Baan chalong
14.00 : And then go to pray and pay respect at Wat Chalong
15.00: Phuket Old town an area of historical interest in the city of Phuket. Discover Sino-Portuguese style architecture, such as the former Charter Standard Bank building and vibrant street art along Thalang Road.
16.30: Check in at hotel and relax
18.30: Dinner at famous local restaurant such as Tu Kap Khao, Tonoak Seafood&Café, Go Ang Seafood, Laemhin seafood, Kan Eang at Pier.
20.30 : Back to hotel
******* Have a good night*******
Day 2 Similan islands tour by speedboat full day with lunch. (Join Tour)
05.30 Good morning
06.00 Get breakfast box from the hotel then transfer to the pier at Phang-nga province by our minibus about 2hrs.
08:00 Arrive at the pier and have breakfast with coffee and tea. Provide snorkeling equipment.
08:40 The Tour guide will brief today’s tour program before we depart to Similan Islands National Park.
10:10 The first stop on Koh Miang (Koh 4). Enjoy the beautiful views of the white sand contrasting with the color of the sea, and will meet with the fauna of the Similan Islands, such as Flying foxes and Nicobar pigeon.
10:50 Head to the island Payu Island (Koh 7). Enjoy snorkeling species of coral and fish of various species.
11:30 Arrive at Ba Ngu Island (Koh 9.) with panoramic views of the landscape and spectacular snorkeling among the many brightly colored fish.
12:00 Arrive at Similan Island (Koh 8). Enjoy the buffet lunch
13:30 After lunch, we are walking up to the viewpoint, which will find a huge boulder shaped like a sailboat called the “Sailing Rock” and you will be impressed with panoramic views from the viewpoint of Similan Island (Koh 8).
15:30 Departure from the Similan Islands to the pier
16.30 Departure from the pier to the hotel.
19.30 Pick up for dinner at our selected restaurants; Tung-Ka restaurant and relaxing after dinner
20.30 back to the hotel.
***Good night ***
Day 3 Koh He – Koh Racha – seeing Sunset by Catamaran Cruise ( joined tour )
08.00: Pick up from hotel to Chalong pier. Hop on Catamaran yacht and heading to Koh He (Coral island).
10.00: Experience clear waters and enjoy fun activities such as snorkeling and fishing. Have a relaxing time at the beach. Take beautiful photos with the white sandy beach and turquoise waters of Coral Island
12.00: Leave Koh He and head to Koh Racha. Lunch, drinks and seasonal fruits are served on board.
13.00: Arrive at Koh Racha ,is a popular snorkeling destination and it is well-known for its U-shaped bay. Take part in a variety of activities, including snorkeling, swimming, and sunbathing
16.00: Leave from Koh Racha and see Sunset at Phromthep Cape
18.30: Back to Chalong pier
19.00: Dinner at Kan Eang at Pier is one of the oldest restaurant , famous in local Thai food and seafood menu. It’s nice decoration and good atmosphere.
20.00: Back to hotel and enjoy your time
********** Have a good night ************
Day 4 Check out, Buying Souvenirs and drop- off at Phuket airport
8.00: Start a good day with breakfast at the hotel and relax until check –out
10.00: visit AMORN by Phuket Pearl which is a factory, showroom, and the Pearl Farm. You can also purchase a gift for your love one at that location
10.30: go to souvenir shop “ Prontip Phuket” ” is a one-stop shopping spot for a huge range of products from various recipes of dried seafood with herbal ingredients. All products are well packaged and ready for both domestic and international travels.
11.00: Drop off at Phuket airport. And We wish you have safe journey
End of a happy trip
Thank you for choosing our Tour-Phuket service and we wish you have a safe journey
SERVICES BY THE MASTERPIECE ADVENTURE CO.,LTD.
PRICE / PERSON
|No. of travelers||ที่พัก||Boat Lagoon Resort and Spa||Four Points by Sheraton Patong Beach|
|Kid 4-11 yrs||THB||THB|
|Kid 4-11 yrs||THB||THB|
|5-8 Adult||Adult 12+||THB||THB|
|Kid 4-11 yrs||THB||THB|
- This tour program is subject to change without prior notice, In this regard, it’s important to take into account the safety and benefit of travelers
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers, child under 1 years of age, elderly 70 years old and over
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- In case that you are not satisfied with our tour program , we will re-arrange a program as possible as we can
- Child under 3 years old is FREE OF CHARGE
- This trip requires at least 2 Adults.
- In case of a solo traveler, there will be additional charge.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers. If more, please contact us for the best price.
WHAT’S INCLUDED :
- A private van for whole trip
- stay at your chosen hotel :Room include breakfast for 2 nights and 2 persons per room
- A one day trip in Phi Phi Islands by a private speedboat including lunch. (Join tour)
- A one day trip in Phannga bay and James Bond island by a private longtail boat including lunch. (Private tour)
- A 5 –hours Phuket Sightseeing Tour by a private VIP van including lunch
- National park fee
- Snorkeling equipment
- All meals are included
- Snacks, refreshment and fruits will be served on board
- Domestic travel Insurance ( coverage up to 1,000,000 THB / person)
- EXCLUDE: air ticket fee, alcoholic beverage, VAT7%, minibar in a hotel, tips and gratuities , other personal expenses.
What to bring:
- Your necessary belongings
- Your own medicine
- Swimming suite and sandals
- Sunscreen lotion
- Camera ( water resistant would be great )
- Pocket money
- For cancellations made 14 days prior to a start date, a cancellation fee of 100% will apply
- Deposit 50% of the total price on a book date and the rest will be paid upon arrival date
- Credit card accepted (Visa , Master card) there will be 3% surcharge.