P005 – Similan Islands Day Tour by Speedboat (Join tour)
06.00 Get breakfast box from the hotel then minivan pickup you from hotel lobby transfer to the pier at Phang-nga province by our minibus about 2 hrs.
08:00 Arrive at the pier and have breakfast with coffee and tea. Provide snorkeling equipment.
08:40 The Tour guide will brief today’s tour program before we depart to Similan Islands National Park.
10:10 The first stop on Koh Miang (Koh 4). Enjoy the beautiful views of the white sand contrasting with the color of the sea, and will meet with the fauna of the Similan Islands, such as Flying foxes and Nicobar pigeon.
10:50 Head to the island Payu Island (Koh 7). Enjoy snorkeling species of coral and fish of various species.
11:30 Arrive at Ba Ngu Island (Koh 9.) with panoramic views of the landscape and spectacular snorkeling among the many brightly colored fish.
12:00 Arrive at Similan Island (Koh 8). Enjoy the buffet lunch
13:30 After lunch, we are walking up to the viewpoint, which will find a huge boulder shaped like a sailboat called the “Sailing Rock” and you will be impressed with panoramic views from the viewpoint of Similan Island (Koh 8).
15:30 Departure from the Similan Islands to the pier
16.30 Departure from the pier to the Phuket hotel.
END OF SERVICE
SERVICES BY TOUR-PHUKET.COM
Price per person
|Adult (Age12+)||Child(Age 4-11 yrs)||Enfant (Age1-3 yrs)|
|3,600 THB||2,700 THB||Free|
- The program / timing might change depending on tide (sea condition). Weather conditions, accident or any other reason that concern for the safety and comfort of the all guests.
- Our speedboat tour are not recommended for pregnant women / person over 70 years of age / children under 1 year old. / any medical disability not allowed on board.
- Free for infant (Age 1-3 years)
- Roundtrip transfer from any hotel in Phuket
- English Speaking Guide
- Similan islands tour by speedboat full day
- Soft drink, water, Seasonal fruits
- Snorkeling equipment and life jacket
- Travel insurance
- 3 meals
- National park fee for foreigner.
What to bring:
- Swimming suit or short and T-shirt
- Your favorite hat and cool sunglasses
- Camera or phone
- Some small money on island tour