P080- One day Trip – Phi Phi Island – Bamboo Island by Speedboat
Hop on a speedboat and enjoy a fun day tour to the breathtaking Phi Phi Island and Bamboo Beach.
Phi Phi Islands are located in the middle of the Andaman sea. Phi Phi Islands national park which contains 2 big islands – Koh Phi Phi Don and Koh Phi Phi Le, and 4 smaller islands nearby – Koh Yung, Koh Mai Phai (Bamboo island) , Koh Pida Nok and Koh Pida Nai. (Refer to TAT)
Our Phi Phi island tour program is offering you many activities such as swimming, snorkeling, snapping photos at many beautiful spots. Visiting at many popular places which are Bamboo island, Viking cave, Loh Samah bay, Pileh bay and Maya bay is not to be missed.
Bamboo Island or Koh Pai is shaped almost like a heart, and is surrounded by a strip of white sand beaches, clear waters & a tiny bar, popular with snorkelers. This island is a stunning tropical hot spot that offers the perfect getaway from crowds.
At Tonsai beach on Phi Phi Don Island, we prepare buffet lunch where you enjoy the food and scenic view at the same time.
After lunch, we will offer you a series of popular spots like Viking cave, Loh Samah bay, Pileh bay and Maya bay where you can swimming, snorkeling, taking photos. Discover beautiful sea life, color reefs in crystal clear water.
08.30: Pick up from hotel and transfer to the pier. Coffee and tea are served. Snorkeling equipment will be provided before departure.
09.30: Heading to Bamboo Island by our speedboat which take about 45 minutes
10.30: Arrive at Bamboo Island which is one of the most popular spot in Andaman Ocean. It has long crescent beach that is in unique and splendid shaped. You can enjoy resting on the beach, swimming or snorkeling
11.30: Depart for Phi Phi Island, enjoy the colorful fish and coral reefs during fun snorkeling and swimming activities throughout the day at Monkey Bay, Phi Phi Don Island.
12.30: Stop at Tonsai beach, Enjoy international buffet lunch on Phi Phi Don Island and free time on the beach. Relaxing stroll on the sandy white beaches of the island.
14.00 : Head to Phi Phi Lay Island, cruising and taking photos of the Viking Cave, to discover one of the most profitable local industries in the past, the harvesting of swiftlet bird nests.
After that stop by Pileh lagoon, the place that known as private swimming pool in the middle of the sea. It’s surrounded by limestone cliffs. You can enjoy swimming, snapping photos etc.
Next stop will be Maya Bay- where the movie “The Beach” was filmed and, since then it became one of the most popular destinations in Thailand.
16.00: Return to the pier and transfer back to your hotel
End of a happy trip
Thank you for choosing our Thai Top Tour service and we wish you have a safe journey
SERVICES BY THE MASTERPIECE ADVENTURE CO.,LTD.
Price per person
|Child(Age 4-11 yrs)
|Enfant (Age1-3 yrs)
- This tour program is subject to change without prior notice, In this regard, it’s important to take into account the safety and benefit of travelers
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers, child under 1 years of age, elderly 70 years old and over
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- In case that you are not satisfied with our tour program , we will re-arrange a program as possible as we can
- 30% deposit is required on a book date to guarantee your trip. And pay the rest of the total price 3 days before arrival date.
- A child age between 1-3 years old is free of charge
- A round-trip transfer from/to your hotel
- Snorkeling equipment
- Buffet lunch at Phi Phi Don island
- Snacks, refreshment and fruits will be served on board
- Domestic travel Insurance ( coverage up to 1,000,000 THB / person)
- EXCLUDE: air ticket fee, alcoholic beverage, VAT7%, tips and gratuities , other personal expenses.
What to bring:
- Your necessary belongings like towel
- Your own medicine
- Swimming suite and sandals
- Sunscreen lotion
- Camera ( water resistant would be great )
- Pocket money
- For cancellations made 14 days prior to a start date, a cancellation fee of 100% will apply
- Deposit 50% of the total price on a book date and the rest will be paid upon arrival date
- Credit card accepted (Visa , Master card) there will be 3% surcharge.