P097- A Pearl of the Andaman Sea trip- 3 days 2 nights- Phuket City tour-Similan Island trip (Private tour)
Day 1 Pick-up from Phuket airport, Phuket city tour and check in at a hotel
Note: Please take a morning flight to Phuket on arrival date. And on departure date, please book an afternoon/evening flight
Our Tour-Phuket staff will pick you up from the airport. We will take you around Phuket city.
The first spot will be the “Karon View point” The most famous observation point of the 3 Beaches, Kata Not, Kata and Karon, is located on the road half-way between Nai Harn Beach and Kata Noi Beach.
Further to the South, Phromthep Cape is one of the most photographed locations in Phuket. This breathtaking sunset viewing spot is located in southern Phuket and famous for its now iconic lighthouse. People come for Sunrise and Sunset views.
The next spot will be Big Buddha a popular religious landmark was built on the top of Nakkerd Hill with the 360 degree views overlooking the South of island. And then go to pray and pay respect at Wat Chalong is the largest of Phuket’s temples, and the most visited.
12.30 Having lunch at Kanomjeen Baan Chalong restaurant
“Kanom Jeen” is soft and thin noodles made from fermented rice. The way to eat Kanom jeen is to top it with a variety of curries and eat together with any number of fresh, blanched, and pickled vegetables. They are famous in variety of curries such green curry, kati curry etc. Their fried chicken are also great.
13.30 Visit a Phuket Old Town and Kao Rung viewpoint
15.00 Check in at a hotel and enjoy yourself
18.00 Dinner at Maimon Forest restaurant. You will enjoy fresh seafood and local food
20.30 Back to hotel
************Have a good night*************
Day2 – A full –day snorkeling trip in Similan Islands by speedboat (joined tour )
About Similan Island national park :
Similan is a Yawi or Malay word, which means nine or a Group of nine islands. These are (from northernmost to southernmost) Ko Bon, Ko Bangu, Ko Similan, Ko Payu, Ko Ha, Ko Miang, Ko Payan, Ko Payang and Ko Hu Yong.
Many types of coral can be found here and there is a selection of marine life which includes sponges, soft corals, lobsters, clams, whales, bottle nosed dolphins, several species of sea turtle and over 50 species of fish. The best time for visiting is November to April. The national park will be closed during monsoon season in mid of May.
Koh Huyong (Island no.1 ), is an island in the south of the Similan Islands. It has the longest and widest beach in the park. However, the park prohibits any tourists from landing on the island as the beach is a place where turtles come to lay their eggs.
Koh Miang (Island No. 4) where you can enjoy the beautiful views of the white sand contrasting the color of the sea. If you are lucky, you can spot Nicobar flying foxes and Nicobar pigeons.
Koh Similan (Island No. 8). It is the largest island with stunning views and hikes through jungle and over mountains. After lunch you can walk up to the Sailing Rock which is a huge rock formation on the upper part of the beach, where at the lookout point a massive rock is shaped like a ship’s sail.
Koh Ba-ngu (Island No. 9). It is the northern most island with one of the best snorkeling spots for varied fish life on its eastern side.
It is undeniable that “Similan” is the dream destination of many Travelers. This is Thailand’s best Marine National Park and is scheduled to become a World Heritage Site. This tropical paradise is full of natural beauty, breeze, bright sky, clear sea with the most stunning view that attract people worldwide.
06.00: Pick up from hotel to Thap Lamu pier which take about 2 hours
08.30: check in at the pier and get snorkeling equipment. Light breakfast is served at the pier
09.30: Depart for Similan Islands
10.50: The first snorkeling spots will be Island no.5, no.6 and
11.45: Snorkeling at Island no.4 ( Koh Miang )
12.00: Buffet lunch are served at the national park office’s area on Koh Miang (Island no.4) and after that take your time by snorkeling, swimming at Princess beach
13.00: Take you to Koh Ba Ngu (Island no.9 ) at Christmas Point. The highlight is colorful coral reefs and many kinds of fish.
14.15: Arrive at Donald Duck Bay of Similan Island (Island no.8). Relax on the beach, swimming, sunbathing, and taking photos of pure white sand beach with Sailing Boat Rock Iconic spot at top
14.30: Climb up the Sailing Boat Rock formations, overlooking the north end of the beach, is highly recommended.
15.30: Leave from Similan Islands. Return to the pier
17.00: Arrive at Thap Lamu pier and then travel back to Phuket.
17.30: Leave for Phuket
18.30: Having dinner at Ton Oak restaurant , their popular menus are seafood and southern Thai food.
20.00: Drop you off at the hotel
************Have a good night*************
Day 3 Souvenir shopping and drop-off at the airport
8.00: Start a good day with breakfast at the hotel and relax until check out
11.00 : Check out from hotel and heading to souvenir shop “ Porntip Phuket” ” is a one-stop shopping spot for a huge range of products from various recipes of dried seafood with herbal ingredients. All products are well packaged and ready for both domestic and international travels.
After that we will drop you at the airport
End of a happy trip
Thank you for choosing our Tour-Phuket service and we wish you have a safe journey
SERVICES BY THE MASTERPIECE ADVENTURE CO.,LTD.
PRICE / PERSON
|No. of travelers||ที่พัก||Boat Lagoon Resort and Spa||Four Points by Sheraton Patong Beach|
|Adult||18,700 THB||23,200 THB|
|Kid 4-11 yrs||14,000 THB||17,400 THB|
|Adult||17,500 THB||22,000 THB|
|Kid 4-11 yrs||13,000 THB||16,500 THB|
|5-8 Adult||Adult||156,400 THB||20,600 THB|
|Kid 4-11 yrs||THB||15,500 THB|
- This tour program is subject to change without prior notice, In this regard, it’s important to take into account the safety and benefit of travelers
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers, child under 1 years of age, elderly 70 years old and over
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- In case that you are not satisfied with our tour program , we will re-arrange a program as possible as we can
- Child under 3 years old is FREE OF CHARGE
- This trip requires at least 2 Adults.
- In case of a solo traveler, there will be additional charge.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers. If more, please contact us for the best price.
WHAT’S INCLUDED :
- A private van for whole trip
- stay at your chosen hotel :Room include breakfast for 2 nights and 2 persons per room
- A one day trip in Similan Islands by a private speedboat including lunch. (Join tour)
- A 5 –hours Phuket Sightseeing Tour by a private VIP van including lunch
- National park fee
- Snorkeling equipment
- All meals are included
- Snacks, refreshment and fruits will be served on board
- Domestic travel Insurance ( coverage up to 1,000,000 THB / person)
- EXCLUDE: air ticket fee, alcoholic beverage, VAT7%, minibar in a hotel, tips and gratuities , other personal expenses.
What to bring:
- Your necessary belongings
- Your own medicine
- Swimming suite and sandals
- Sunscreen lotion
- Camera ( water resistant would be great )
- Pocket money
- For cancellations made 14 days prior to a start date, a cancellation fee of 100% will apply
- Deposit 50% of the total price on a book date and the rest will be paid upon arrival date
- Credit card accepted (Visa , Master card) there will be 3% surcharge.