P006- a Private Premium Tour 3 days 2 nights – Phuket city tour – Phi Phi Island – Koh Khai by a private speed boat
Day 1 Pick-up from Phuket airport , Phuket city tour and check in at a hotel
Note: Please take a morning flight to Phuket on arrival date. And on departure date, please book an afternoon/evening flight
Our Tour-Phuket staff will pick you up from the airport. We will take you around Phuket city.
The first spot will be the “Karon View point” The most famous observation point of the 3 Beaches, Kata Not, Kata and Karon, is located on the road half-way between Nai Harn Beach and Kata Noi Beach.
Further to the South, Phromthep Cape is one of the most photographed locations in Phuket. This breathtaking sunset viewing spot is located in southern Phuket and famous for its now iconic lighthouse. People come for Sunrise and Sunset views.
The next spot will be Big Buddha a popular religious landmark was built on the top of Nakkerd Hill with the 360 degree views overlooking the South of island. And then go to pray and pay respect at Wat Chalong is the largest of Phuket’s temples, and the most visited.
This city tour takes about 5 hours
15.00: Check in at the hotel and enjoy yourself
18.00 We will take you for dinner at famous restaurant such as Tu Kab Khao , Ton Oak Seafood & Café, Kan Eang@Pier, Tunk-ka Café, Krua Thammachart , Ko Ang Seafood, Laem Hin Seafood.
20.00 Back to hotel
************Have a good night*************
Day2 One day trip on Phi Phi island – Koh Khai –Maya Bay – Monkey Beach by a private speedboat
Koh Phi Phi Lay : The island consists of a ring of steep limestone hills surrounding two shallow bays, Maya Bay and Loh Samah. Maya Bay has become one of the main tourist attractions of Phi Phi since “ The Beach” was filmed here in 1999. During low tide, Maya Bay cannot be accessed directly from the sea via boat, due to shallow waters and coral. Boats must anchor at the deeper Loh Samah, requiring people to walk through a short section of rocks and jungle to reach Maya Bay itself. There is also one large shallow fjord-like inlet called Pi Ley with a small coral reef at the entrance. There is also Viking Cave is one of the most notable natural sites on Koh Phi Phi Leh. It is famous for the harvesting of swiftlet birds’ nests. Inside the cave , there are the paintings found on the eastern and southern walls of the cave – they represent various types of boats, including what resembles a Scandinavian Drakkar (Viking ship). These paintings were possibly made by sailors taking shelter in the cave during a storm.
Ko Phi Phi Don is the largest and center island of Phi Phi Island. On the island, there are hotels, pier, restaurants and facilities. The highlight of the Island is the twin bays of Tonsai Beach and Loh Dalum Beach that look like the letter C facing each other. It is the most beautiful beach in the world. Tonsai Bay is the location of the island’s main port and is also the hub for accommodation, restaurants, and various amenities. From Tonsai Bay, there is a path to Loh Dalum Bay, which is a beautiful cove with clear water suitable for swimming.
07.30 : Start a good day with a fresh breakfast at the hotel. After that, get ready for a Phi Phi islands trip. Pick up from hotel to the pier.
7.45: Hop on our speedboat and head to Phi Phi island. Drinks are provided on board.
10.00: Arrive at Maya bay, one of the most beautiful beach in the world. It’s well known as a location of the film, “The Beach”. You can enjoy snapping photos, snorkeling and soaking up the sun. And then stop by at Pileh lagoon which is a large shallow fjord-like inlet with a coral reef at its entrance. And depart for Viking Cave and Monkey beach.
Heading to Phi Phi Don island for lunch
12:30 : Buffet lunch at Koh Phi Phi Don at a 5-star hotel “Saii Phi Phi Island Village” And relax on the white sand beach.
13:30: Depart for Koh Khai Nok. You can relax, take photos on the white sand beach, snorkeling and swimming in the crystal clear seawater. At the back of the island, tourists can swim and enjoy tigerfish and acropora, a type of coral reefs.
15.30: Leave Koh Khai to the pier in Phuket
16.30: return to the pier and transfer to your hotel
Note: this is a private trip, we can adjust the timing at each spot upon your request
18.00: Dinner at famous restaurant such as Tu Kab Khao , Ton Oak Seafood & Café, Kan Eang@Pier, Tunk-ka Café, Krua Thammachart , Ko Ang Seafood, Laem Hin Seafood.
20.00 After dinner, we will take you to visit Phuket Old Town at night. Discover Sino-Portuguese style architecture, such as the former Charter Standard Bank building and vibrant street art and bars along Thalang Road.
22:00 Back to Hotel
************Have a good night*************
Day3 Souvenir shopping and drop-off at the airport
8.00: Start a good day with breakfast at the hotel and relax until check out
10.00 : Check out from hotel and
12.00: Have Lunch
13.00: heading to souvenir shop “ Porntip Phuket” ” is a one-stop shopping spot for a huge range of products from various recipes of dried seafood with herbal ingredients. All products are well packaged and ready for both domestic and international travels.
After that we will drop you at the airport
End of a happy trip
Thank you for choosing our Tour-Phuket service and we wish you have a safe journey
SERVICES BY THE MASTERPIECE ADVENTURE CO.,LTD.
PRICE / PERSON
|No. of travelers||ที่พัก||Boat Lagoon Resort and Spa||Four Points by Sheraton Patong Beach|
|Adult 12+||16,500 THB||18,250 THB|
|Kid 4-11 yrs||12,650 THB||13,700 THB|
|Adult 12+||14,700 THB||16,200 THB|
|Kid 4-11 yrs||11,350 THB||12,150 THB|
|5-8 Adult||Adult 12+||14,100 THB||15,300 THB|
|Kid 4-11 yrs||10,850 THB||11,500 THB|
- This tour program is subject to change without prior notice, In this regard, it’s important to take into account the safety and benefit of travelers
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers, child under 1 years of age, elderly 70 years old and over
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- In case that you are not satisfied with our tour program , we will re-arrange a program as possible as we can
- Child under 3 years old is FREE OF CHARGE
- This trip requires at least 4 Adults.
- In case of a solo traveler, there will be additional charge.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers. If more, please contact us for the best price.
WHAT’S INCLUDED :
- A private van for whole trip
- stay at your chosen hotel :Room include breakfast for 2 nights and 2 persons per room
- A one day trip in Phi Phi Island by a private speedboat including lunch at a 5-star hotel. Not a buffet lunch (Private tour )
- A 5 –hours Phuket Sightseeing Tour by a private VIP van including lunch
- National park fee
- Snorkeling equipment
- All meals are included
- Snacks, refreshment and fruits will be served on board
- Domestic travel Insurance ( coverage up to 1,000,000 THB / person)
- EXCLUDE: air ticket fee, alcoholic beverage, VAT7%, minibar in a hotel, tips and gratuities , other personal expenses.
What to bring:
- Your necessary belongings
- Your own medicine
- Swimming suite and sandals
- Sunscreen lotion
- Camera ( water resistant would be great )
- Pocket money
- For cancellations made 14 days prior to a start date, a cancellation fee of 100% will apply
- Deposit 50% of the total price on a book date and the rest will be paid upon arrival date
- Credit card accepted (Visa , Master card) there will be 3% surcharge.