P007 – Private Catamaran Yacht Charter – Khai Islands Half Day Tour
Khai Island is quite out of the way and uninhabited, the small island has a splendid coral reef suitable for snorkeling and seeing colorful fishes.
The place to spend the day in Peace and quiet , it has a beach on either side of the island. We offer day trip to Khai Islands group which consist of three lovely Islands Khai Nui. Khai Nok, Khai Nai.
At the shallow area, the absolutely white filled sandy beaches, the water is too clear. The kids, non-swimmer or good swimmers will always be very enjoy the “Snorkeling.”
An archipelago of 3 islets; Ko Khai Nok, Ko Khai Nai, and Ko Khai Nui, in which only the first two are accessible.
Ko Khai Nai
Boats clear sandy beaches along the northern and western sides of the island. Scuba divers will enjoy the shallow coral reefs; such as, Tabulate and Disc corals, and colorful fish. The east side of the island also presents masterpiece created by the wind as stones are carved into an elephant head and 3 tortoises. Visitors can walk around the island.
Ko Khai Nok
Consists of two islands looking like a fried egg in the middle of the ocean. There are small dunes connecting the rocks. There are small dunes connecting the rocks. In front of the island’s white sandy beach and clear water with colorful fish is the perfect place for snorkeling. The island also had shops selling food and drinks.
Optional: Half-day trip for Morning program or Afternoon program
- Pick up from your hotel, transfer to the pier
- Depart from the pier to Khai Nok Island by catamaran yacht. Enjoy swimming, snorkeling, and enjoy with many kinds of beautiful fish.
- Depart from Khai Nok Island to Khai Nui Island have fun with snorkeling activities to see coral reefs. Swimming and relaxing on the beach
- Arrive Khai Nai Island Relax, swim, and watch the beauty of the beach. Playing with a hundred cats on the island.
- Depart from Khai Nai to the pier
- Back to the hotel
END OF SERVICE
SERVICES BY TOUR-PHUKET.COM
Price per boat (THB)
|for 25 passengers||for 35 passengers||for 45 passengers|
- The program / timing might change depending on tide (sea condition). Weather conditions, accident or any other reason that concern for the safety and comfort of the all guests.
- Our catamaran yacht tour are not recommended for pregnant women / children under 1 year old. / have any medical disability not allowed on board.
- You can confirm your booking by transfer money for 30% of tour price and pay the rest on travel date at Phuket.
- Free for infant (Age 1-3 years)
- * Roundtrip from hotel to pier transfer.
- * Travel insurance
- * Soft drink, water and fruit
- * * National park fee
- * English Speaking tour guide
- * Exclude flight ticket and alcohol drink
What to bring:
- * Towel
- * Swimming suit or short and T shirt
- * Sun block
- * Your favorite hat and cool sunglasses
- * Camera or phone
- * Some small money